To make your stay more enjoyable at Flamingo Lake RV Resort, kindly observe the following Rules and Regulations:
- All campground fees are payable in advance. We have a policy of NO Refunds.
- Check out time is 11:00am. NO LATE CHECKOUTS!!
- Disturbing noise is NOT permitted at any time. Quiet time is between 10:00pm and 8:00am. NO loud parties, radio, TV, or other excessive noise will be allowed at any time. Drunkeness, the use of profanity, loud or boisterous talk or immoral conduct will not be permitted.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and conduct of their children. Never leave children unattended, in vehicles or elsewhere in the park. Parents are responsible for damage caused by their children.
- No glass bottles or cans are allowed in beach or pool areas.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ON BEACH AREAS OR IN WATER. Alcoholic beverages may be consumed in grassy areas near the picnic tables on the south beach or the tiki tables on the north beach. We are a family park and like to be presented as such.
- Possession or discharge of firearms or fireworks is strictly forbidden.
- Clotheslines are NOT permitted.
- No ground or open fires are permitted at campground except in designated areas or in personal fire pits.
- Management reserves the right of access onto any site at any reasonable time for the purpose of inspection and/or maintenance.
- We accept packages (UPS, FedEx, USPS Express or Priority etc.) however, we do not accept individual letters. Refer to our guide for alternative solutions to receiving mail.
- Security Gate closes from 12:00am to 5:00am. See office for access card.
The following are not permitted to be outside of or under your RV
- Unfastened ladders. (Ladders must be attached to camper and off of the ground)
- Storage boxes, water coolers, clotheslines, excessive potted plants ( limit to 2 per site)
- Appliances, spare parts (car parts, tires, etc) cleaning supplies, excess outdoor furniture (limited to lawn chairs and one table), extra propane tanks, (unless attached to your grill), tool boxes, and lawn ornaments.
- Awning tie down anchors MUST be removed from the ground when in retracted position.
- NO automotive repairs or oil changes are permitted on sites.
- All Visitors must register with the office.
- Visitors must park in designated areas and display “Visitor Car Pass” in windshield.
- Limit of 4 visitors per site.
- All visitors must pay a fee for each person.
Use of Golf Carts, Motorized Scooters, Motorcycles, Etc.
- ALL CARTS MUST BE REGISTERED AT OFFICE UPON CHECK IN.
- Use of the above mentioned is a privilege and not a right. NO ONE MAY OPERATE GOLF CART ON THE PREMISES THAT IS NOT A LICENSED DRIVER OF A MOTOR VEHICLE. (This rule will be strictly enforced!!) All motorcycles shall be used only to enter exit the Resort. Please be conscious of loud noise during the quiet hours. All motorized scooters, bicycles, ATV’s, and other like vehicles, etc. must obey all traffic regulations and signage throughout the Resort. DO NOT walk or drive through other campsites.
- Florida Laws requiring the use of helmets and lights must be followed and will be enforced as needed.
- THE RESORT SPEED LIMIT IS 5 M.P.H. – “NO EXCEPTIONS”. PLEASE OBSERVE THE ONE WAY SIGNS AND MAINTAIN THE POSTED SPEEDS.
- The owners and management are positively NOT liable for any loss or personal possessions or injuries to any occupant of any age for damage to any vehicle or personal equipment.
- Owners and/or management reserve the right to evict anyone from the premises for detrimental conduct and/or violating above rules.
- Flamingo Lake RV Resort, Inc. reserves the right to make and enforce any other rules and regulations deemed necessary for the safety, convenience, comfort, and enjoyment of its guests and tenants.
Vehicles & RV’s
- SPEED LIMIT IS 5 m.p.h.
- Limit 2 cars per site, all others must park in designated areas.
- Before washing vehicles & RV’s, permit must be purchased from office.
- Car passes must be displayed on windshield at all times.
- NO Commercial type vehicles allowed.
- NO window a/c units allowed, only R.V. factory a/c units allowed.
Swimming & Water Activities
- All Water Activities & Swimming at your own risk. NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY.
- Swim Only in designated areas. NO SWIMMING AFTER DARK.
- All children MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- No swimming outside designated swim area without flotation device.
- FLAMINGO FAMILY FUN ZONE AREA RULES STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- Must be 6 years old or older to use equipment in roped zone requiring wristband purchase.
- Children under 13 MUST use life vests (life vests provided by the park)
- ALL participants must have waiver of liability signed by parent or responsible guardian
- Do not leave outside overnight.
- Pick-up time is between 8:00am & 11:00am. If you miss the pickup, the dumpster is located in the Storage Area.
- We only pick up trash secured in manufactured trash bags.
- ALL PETS MUST be on a leash at all times or kept inside unit.
- DO NOT leave pets unattended for any period of time.
- Pets must not annoy any guest. Barking dogs will not be tolerated.
- No pens or cages permitted around your RV.
- Pets must be walked in designated areas, NOT on other campsites.
- You MUST pick up after your pet in ALL areas of the park. Complaints brought to our attention regarding this matter will be dealt with immediately or you will be asked to leave the park. (PLEASE BE COURTEOUS) If we have to clean up after your pet, you will be charged a $10 fee.
- Management reserves the right to NOT permit vicious breed dogs into the park.
- Pets are NOT allowed in ANY buildings, pool or pool area, lake or beach access areas.
- Due to changes in our insurance carrier’s policy restrictions, the following breeds are not allowed in the park: Pit Bulls, Rottweiler, German Shepherds, Huskies, Alaskan Malamutes, Dobermans, Chow Chows, Presa Canario, Bull Mastiffs, Wolf Hybrids, Great Danes, Akitas, Cane Corsos, Staffordshire Terriers or ANY “Mixed Breed” that includes one the breeds listed. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and we know that the breed itself is to blame as much as it is the person that trains it however, as a business, we must follow our insurance company’s policy restrictions in order to be covered.
Flamingo Lake Fishing Regulations
- ALL BASS are CATCH and RELEASE ONLY!
- Flamingo Lake is a self sustaining lake that is spring fed and not stocked.
- The natural BASS population must be maintained for the future.
- Absolutely NO trot lines, cast nets, or unattended lines permitted.
- You are welcome to keep panfish for consumption however, this is at your own health risk. Please be frugal in the amount of fish you keep and release those that you will not consume.
- The storage of live fish, not purchased for bait purposes from outside sources, is prohibited on the premises.
PERSONS VIOLATING THESE GUIDELINES WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE PREMISES.
FLAMINGO LAKE RV RESORT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ENFORCE AND MAINTAIN THESE RULES AS THE LAKE AND ADJOINING LAND ARE PRIVATELY OWNED.