Flamingo Lake RV Resort offers several areas for swimming and water activities for you and your family to enjoy during your visit. We ask that you follow a few simple rules and guidelines while you are enjoying our swimming areas. Please read through the list below and make sure you are aware of the expectations while using one swimming in our 17 acre, spring fed lake, or our swimming pool:
Overall Swimming & Water Activities Guidelines:
- All Water Activities & Swimming are at your own risk. NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY AT THE LAKE OR THE POOL.
- Swim ONLY in designated areas. NO SWIMMING AFTER DARK.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No swimming outside the designated swim area without a floatation device of some kind.
- SLIDE AREA RULES ARE STRICTLY ENFORCED AND YOU WILL RISK EJECTION IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES AND LISTEN TO THE ATTENDANTS.
- Must be 5 years or older to use slides.
- Children 12 years of age or under MUST use life vests (we will provide them)
- All participants must have waiver of liability signed by responsible guardian over the age of 18.
Flamingo Family Fun Zone Rules:
- No Lifeguard on duty – Swim at your own risk
- Depths can exceed 14 feet
- Attendant can exclude anyone for dangerous, rowdy, or discourteous behavior, or for violation of beach Fun Zone Rules
- The Fun Zone will be closed for inclement weather with NO REFUNDS
- No person under the age of 6 years of age allowed in the roped off slide area
- Children under 13 must wear a life jacket while in the water – NO EXCEPTIONS
- NO DIVING, FLIPS, SOMERSAULTS, OR HORSEPLAY ALLOWED
- All children under the age of 13 must be supervised by an adult
- No shoes, including water shoes, allowed on any of the inflatable equipment
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ALLOWED ON BEACH AREA OR IN WATER
- THIS ATTRACTION IS PROVIDED FOR THE ENJOYMENT OF OUR CAMPING FAMILIES WITH A PRIORITY TOWARDS YOUNGER CHILDREN
- INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE OR BEHAVIOR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!